etimes a change of addre

Список форумов ИЭУП Набережные Челны

Сообщение #1 panxing18 » 06.08.2018, 10:45

Max Domi heard the rumors that the Arizona Coyotes might trade him this offseason. Even so http://www.giantsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-saquon-barkley-jersey , when learning he was being sent to Montreal for Alex Galchenyuk, the news came as a bit of a shock.

”I’m really excited to start the new chapter,” Domi said during a conference call Saturday. ”Of course I was a little bit shocked, but it’s a lot of emotion http://www.jetsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-thomas-rawls-jersey , some sadness, and mostly excitement and goodness. So I can’t wait to get started. I’m absolutely pumped.”

Domi at least heard the news firsthand. Galchenyuk found out on flight to Italy for vacation when he used the plane’s Wi-Fi to check Twitter.

”It was a lot of emotions. It’s something I’ve never experienced in my life before,” he said on a conference call. ”I never really asked for a trade. I loved being in Montreal. I loved playing there, but obviously when you’re hearing your name in rumors for the last couple of years James Daniels Color Rush Jersey , you kind of knew that something might happen.”

The Canadiens didn’t waste any time locking up Domi, whose entry-level contract is up. Montreal signed the skilled forward to a two-year deal that averages $3.15 million.

Domi had been seen as a cornerstone as the Coyotes try to turn the corner back into a playoff team. The 23-year-old forward was one of the NHL’s best rookies after Arizona selected him with the 12th overall pick in in 2013, scoring 18 goals with 34 assists in 2015-16.

Domi struggled with injuries his sophomore season and got off to a slow start this past season before finishing with nine goals and 36 assists.

The Habs, like the Coyotes with Galchenyuk Brandon Parker Color Rush Jersey , are hoping that a change of scenery will provide a spark.

”I remember him at the world juniors, he was one of the best players on the ice every night, so there’s a lot there,” Canadiens GM Marc Bergevin said. ”To me Alex Cappa Color Rush Jersey , it’s untapped. Sometimes a change of address brings the best in a player and especially him wanting to be in a hockey market, I think he’ll thrive here in Montreal.”
Изображение
The Coyotes unloaded one of their top players to get a proven scorer and potentially fill a hole in their lineup.

Galchenyuk was a center coming up through juniors, but primarily played wing for the Canadiens. The Coyotes are looking for the 24-year-old to play in the middle and hopefully provide some scoring punch for one of the NHL’s lowest-scoring teams the past few seasons.

”We were looking for a guy that can score some goals for us,” Coyotes GM John Chayka said. ”We were looking for someone to add some versatility Authentic Rasmus Dahlin Jersey , has some experience playing up the middle, has potential to play up the middle and give us some depth at that position. I think Alex obviously checks all of those boxes.”

Galchenyuk signed a three-year $14.7 million contract in July 2017 that carries a salary cap hit of $4.9 million per season.
panxing18
С нами: 1 месяц 21 день

Вернуться в Набережные Челны

Кто сейчас на сайте (по активности за 5 минут)

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: 1 гость